CES recruiting in Orkney
Community Energy Scotland is recruiting for a Project Manager based in Kirkwall, Orkney.
The full-time role will manage the day-to-day delivery of key projects in Orkney. These include Surf ’n’ Turf, BIG HIT hydrogen, Heat Smart Orkney, and the new SMILE energy project.
Further details and downloadable files are live on our Vacancies page, until the closing date of July 17th.
And if you're curious what life might be like if you join the team in Orkney, here's just a typical day at the Kirkwall 'coalface' of community renewables, clean fuel and affordable warmth. Ice cream is optional.
- 2019-04-15 ENERGY ON THE EDGE: RENEWABLE ENERGY AND BATTERY SYSTEM FOR THE ISLE OF CANNA OPENS
- 2019-04-03 Energy system of the future to be demonstrated in Orkney
- 2019-03-13 Engaging Community Energy in Local Project Aspirations
- 2019-03-11 Community Energy Scotland Response to Smart Export Guarantee Consultation
- 2019-03-05 OFGEM Targeted Charging Review (TCR) ‘Minded to’ consultation & Future Charges consultation
- 2019-01-16 CES Strategy for 2018-2021 Published
- 2019-01-09 Western Isles Electric Vehicle Survey Now Open!
- 2018-12-06 CES awarded over £110,000 from SP Energy Networks’ Green Economy Fund
- 2018-11-29 CES Annual Review Released
- 2018-08-31 CES Response to the Future of Small-scale Low-carbon Generation Consultation