Western Isles Electric Vehicle Survey Now Open!
We're carrying out a survey to find out what Western Isles residents think of Electric Vehicles (EVs), and what role EVs might have in our future local transport system. If you're a resident of the Western Isles and can spare 10 minutes to help us out by filling in a survey, please click on the link below or get in touch by phone for a paper copy. Anyone who completes a survey will be eligible to be entered into a prize draw for £100!
The survey is part of a study currently being carried out by Zero Carbon Marine, in partnership with Scottish and Southern Energy Networks, Regen, Cenex, E-Car Club and Our Power to see what opportunities there are for increased electric vehicle use, and how that could potentially be used to help balance the Western Isles electricity network.
For more information, contact Kathleen MacDonald.
Surveys must be completed by Thursday 31st January 2019.
- 2019-01-16 CES Strategy for 2018-2021 Published
- 2019-01-09 Western Isles Electric Vehicle Survey Now Open!
- 2018-12-06 CES awarded over £110,000 from SP Energy Networks’ Green Economy Fund
- 2018-11-29 CES Annual Review Released
- 2018-08-31 CES Response to the Future of Small-scale Low-carbon Generation Consultation
- 2018-08-28 Free innovation event
- 2018-07-06 CES recruiting in Orkney
- 2018-06-28 Low carbon transport ideas? Bank on us
- 2018-05-18 South of Scotland enterprise consultation
- 2018-04-19 CES welcomes £5m Scottish Government support for communities