Infrastructure and Innovation Fund reopens
Grants up to £70,000 are available for community groups to explore new energy approaches through the Scottish Government's Infrastructure and Innovation Fund.
Community Energy Scotland has worked closely with our members nationwide in the 2014, 2015 and 2016 rounds. Past projects have looked into:
- electrification of heating
- non-fossil fuelled transport (road and marine)
- business opportunities to make use of renewable energy where it is generated
- demand-side management, smart grid, micro-grid and private wire schemes
- local plans and energy audits
IIF is administered by Local Energy Scotland – not CES – as part of the Scottish Government's CARES programme.
But CES is more than happy to help members who would like to submit an application for projects that can benefit from CES's expertise in using renewable energy in the best interests of local people.
The deadline for expressions of interest to Local Energy Scotland is Monday July 31st. The project work must be completed within the period September 2017 to March 2018.
- 2017-08-15 Back to school for Absolute Solar and Wind
- 2017-08-09 Work with us to boost your community's travel choices
- 2017-07-19 Infrastructure and Innovation Fund reopens
- 2017-06-26 Deadline extended by M&S Energy
- 2017-06-23 Join the communities celebrating local energy
- 2017-06-19 The Energy Rebellion: Film Tour
- 2017-06-16 CES windfarm highly commended
- 2017-06-01 CES represents members in Energy Strategy consultation
- 2017-05-15 Sign up for joined-up thinking on energy
- 2017-04-24 Fishermen Three gain recognition