Your views on 'Use of System' charging
Community energy partner Energy Local, based in Wales, is undertaking a survey on ‘Use of System’ charges that shape how your grid company bills you to connect a generator.
Energy Local sits on the energy regulator Ofgem's Forward Looking Charges Taskforce, which is reviewing the way network operators charge for reinforcing and connecting.
To help Energy Local use its position on this taskforce to deliver the greatest benefit for community energy groups throughout the UK, colleagues there are asking groups to complete a quick online survey. This will enable you to feed into this work and give your thoughts on some of the key issues they will be discussing.
The more information Energy Local has the better it will be able to represent the community energy sector, so if you are or want to be a generator, please spare ten minutes to have a look at the Surveymonkey webpage and complete as much as you can.
- 2018-04-19 CES welcomes £5m Scottish Government support for communities
- 2018-04-12 Nicola Sturgeon puts CES on the global stage
- 2018-04-06 Countdown to All-Energy
- 2018-03-27 CARES conference invites communities
- 2018-03-09 Combining Forces at the Western Isles Community Energy Conference
- 2018-03-05 International students model of efficiency
- 2018-02-27 Western Isles set out local energy agenda
- 2018-02-19 Community energy representatives gather in Harris
- 2018-02-05 Fighting for FiTs
- 2018-01-17 Your views on 'Use of System' charging